Support Groups

Our bariatric support groups are open to everyone and FREE of charge.

Contact us to find out more >
We are here with answers to any question.
We are now offering virtual support groups!

Support Groups

TRI STATE BARIATRICS offers several support groups in our different locations. Please check our calendar to find the next support group meeting near you.

Our support groups are led by our team of caring and compassionate healthcare professionals. We ensure that our support group meetings are non-judgmental and allow all patients to feel safe and comfortable.

We offer a “bariatric plate and utensils” giveaway with our best ideas on how to jump-start your diet.

Support Group Giveaway

Support groups are structured as easy open conversations for patients to share their experiences or ask questions. There is no pressure placed on anyone to talk; sometimes just listening is just as valuable. A particular topic of interest is always discussed. Topics include eating techniques, shopping for food, reading labels, low-calorie type of drinks, how to avoid carbohydrates, or how to stay on track when going out to eat. Another topic of discussion is what to expect right after surgery in relation to pain, recovery, or weight loss. Of course, some of the other topics revolve around the influences of family members, friends, or co-workers.

We feel very strongly that support groups offer our patients an opportunity to become more connected to our program and thereby have a better chance of long term success with their weight loss.

support groups

There are many behavioral issues that impact one’s food choices and lifestyle choices, and we are here to help put those issues into proper perspective. Asking questions or sharing experiences with other individuals who are on the same journey is so powerful; it helps you to see you’re not alone.

support groups

The thrill of getting a new lease on life with weight loss surgery brings so many amazing adventures, some you expect but there are so many more thrills that you may not have even imagined. Support groups are motivational for patients who are getting ready for surgery and just as motivational for those who have had surgery.

We strongly encourage all patients to attend support groups because the surgery itself does 40% of the work and you have to do the other 60% of the work. So why not get some help and attend a support group!

Let Us Know How We're Doing!

Excellent! Good Acceptable Unsatisfactory Poor

Our Locations

Contact Us >

384 Crystal Run Road,
Suite 201
Middletown, NY 10941

(845) 692-8780

200 Westage Business
Center Drive,Suite 119
Fishkill, NY 12524

(845) 896-0610

Airmont Professional Center
156 Route 59, Suite A2
Suffern, NY 10901

(845) 517-2870

5 Hudson Valley Professional Plaza
Newburgh, NY 12550

(845) 692-8780