Share Your Journey
Tri-State Bariatrics would like to invite you to share your personal weight loss journey by writing a testimonial. Our staff at Tri-State Bariatrics has been so very fortunate to hear and see the amazing journeys our patients have experienced because of their weight loss.
We believe your testimonial would be inspirational and extremely beneficial to other patients. As you may recall before you had your surgery it was very helpful to hear what other people experienced during their journey.
Please allow us to share your journey with other people who are considering weight loss surgery. If you’re not sure what to write about consider some ideas listed below.
Possible ideas: a good guideline or rule of thumb is one or two paragraphs.
- What surgery did you have?
- How long ago?
- How much weight did you lose?
- What can you do now that you could not or didn’t want to do before your surgery?
- How is your life better now?
- What health problems did you have before your surgery and how was that improved?
- What types of medications are you no longer taking?
- What helped you the most along your weight loss journey?
- How did you overcome a struggle you had during your weight loss journey?
Below is how you can share your personal weight loss journey
*By clicking submit, you agree to the Patient Testimonial, Video, Photo, Audio Release Consent Form.