Tri State Bariatrics Welcomes New COO Jeanmarie Falco
25+ years of Drive and Agility have Yielded Leadership Positions for Healthcare Practices under Her Guidance
New York, Release: 28th July 2018
Jeanmarie Falco is a cat person, loves her family and is devoted to her husband and their son. She is also an ardent believer in giving back to the community, as demonstrated through the 12 years she has spent running a power wheelchair program for Pathways for Exceptional Children. The sport allows physically disabled children and adults an opportunity for recreation, competition and a chance to spend time with family and friends.
Her career in the Healthcare Sector started 25 years ago when she discovered her passion at the crossroads of where practices have great growth potential and serve their communities well. She has come a long way since, to be named a Board Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
She holds 2 honors for her contribution to fiscal and operational excellence in the Health Sector, namely:
- Beta Gamma Sigma, issued by Beta Gamma Sigma in 2015,
- Better Performing Practice, issued in 2007 by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) for achieving MGMA Practice Survey and Benchmark’s Better Performing Practice status for seven years in a row (2000-2007),
She joins us from Garden State Urology LLC, a large multi-specialty practice and pioneer in medical innovation based in Whippany, NJ, and with practices in 15 locations. She served as their COO/Executive Director for 10 years. Before that, she held several senior posts in some of the largest healthcare organizations in the USA, namely: Adult & Pediatric Urology Group in Morristown, New Jersey, where she served as an administrator for 10 years, Health Resource Partners, where she was the Director, Practice Consulting for 2 years, and, Medcon Financial Svc, where she was a Director for Physician Billing for 2 years.
Her track record as a strategist and a tactical leader is evident through the many process and quality improvement initiatives she has been a part of throughout her career. Some of these include:
- Implementing a shared services model at Garden State urology which resulted in a performance- driven culture, reduced redundancy, lower operational costs, improved communication and increased accountability,
- Spearheading different projects that resulted in better EMR systems and facility improvements and expansions,
- Steering transition to non-participating status at Adult & Pediatric Urology Group, with visible results in patient care and profitability,
- Developing a centralized billing office to bolster financial performance and profitability.
These and other projects enabled her employers to scale and grow in response to changes in the US healthcare system and managed care reimbursement.